You need a professional headshot to represent your personal brand. Before you have your photos done, it is a good idea to answer the following FIVE questions:
- What is your message? Do you need to look older, younger, more trustworthy or knowledgeable? Think about your personal brand and what it represents.
- Where do you need to use these photos? There are a range of social media platforms, in particular http://www.linkedin.com. You might want colours to compliment your website or you might need a professional image for a publication.
- What are you going to wear for your photoshoot? Flattering colours, nice necklines, tie or no tie, uniform. Best to avoid white or sleeves tops.
- Are you looking your most polished and professional self? Make sure your clothes are ironed, hair and make up done etc so you look super smart and professional in your headshot.
- Why aren’t you going to enjoy having your photos taken? Sure, you might look a bit dodgy in those smart-phone selfies, but with professional lighting, cameras and someone who specialises in making people look good – you WILL look good. Smile and enjoy!
Hopefully see you soon.